Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Facebook Thoughts

Well, I have already been on Facebook before this task came up. I have to keep reminding myself to check it out more often. I have still not completed all parts of my profile simply because I do not trust its security system. I am skeptical thinking that it can be breached.
I know that some people spend a great deal of time on Facebook and it is a great way to connect with long lost friends. But I also have three email addresses for different purposes and between that and this, I could be sitting in front of the computer for the better part of a day. I have better things to do; I do not have the time for all of these technological social connections. I wonder if Facebook is a phase that will eventually be replaced by something new that may be just around the corner.

No comments: