Tuesday, September 20, 2011

SmartBoard Training Sessions

Sept. 15 and 16 were exciting days exploring further the creative possibilities behind Notebook 10. Although I have taken a few other SmartBoard sessions before including one onsite in Mississauga, these two days were much more beneficial likely because I was able to build on top of my previous knowledge base. Learning through layering is what works for me. Kyle's approach with this tech group was very non-threatening. His pacing was good and he allowed ample opportunity for everyone to experiment with hands-on applications in between his presentation segments. I was very impressed with the speed that most were able to pick up on this software and figure out connections and applications. It is unfortunate that Notebook 10 is not compatible with Google docs as is Powerpoint.

No comments: